Not only does it disinfect when it cleans, it is also environmentally friendly.
Vinegar is one household item that homeowners can’t do without, especially in the kitchen. Do you know that aside from being an essential item in the kitchen, vinegar is also very effective in killing bacteria, germs, and molds as a cleaning agent and it is environmentally friendly as its use has no harmful effects? However, if in addition to touch-up cleaning with vinegar you want a professional approach to cleaning your house or office, then it is advisable to call on a dependable cleaning services provider to do the cleaning for you.
While cleaning services can radically transform your environment into an immaculate place to live or work, there are days you have to do the cleaning yourself. Then you need to use an alternative solution to your cleaning problem and that is the ever reliable, multi-purpose, extremely versatile, and miracle cleaner-vinegar. This multi-purpose item is a weak kind of acetic acid which is fit for human consumption and homeowners don’t have to worry for their family as it is safe to use.
There are many uses of vinegar as a cleaning agent that you can use yourself and here are some of them.
- Toilet cleaner – vinegar can be used to clean your toilet instead of using bleaching products. It can kill smells and germs inside the bowl. You can put vinegar in a spray bottle and pour it sparingly under the rim. It will also remove lime scale and mineral deposits.
- Rust remover – Vinegar can take away the rust from iron and steel such as, your locks, chains, bicycle parts, taps, and your cars’ body panel. Simply immerse items in vinegar and wait for a few hours or even days if the vinegar is diluted. It is also used to polish up brass and bronze items and remove tarnishes.
- Air Freshener – Although cleaning services can leave your bathroom smelling great, you may also use vinegar as an air freshener in between visits by a cleaning professional. Just combine one tsp. of baking soda with one tbsp. white-distilled vinegar and one cup of water, and spray this solution in the bathroom when needed.
- Carpet cleaner – Stains and spills can build up on your carpet and it can be cleaned by a professional cleaning services to make it like new. However, you can also spray a mixture of vinegar and water on affected areas and let it sit for a few minutes before blotting with a towel. Repeat the procedure when necessary.
- Shower door cleaner – clean your shower door with vinegar. Spray both sides of the door using a spray of maximum strength vinegar. Let it stay for 10 minutes, then wash with warm water.
- Pet cleaner – you can use vinegar on your pets to get rid of fleas and ticks. Mix one tsp. of vinegar with one quart of water (this is based on a forty pound animal). It can be also be used as a dog shampoo, eliminating that doggy smell.
These are just some of the uses of the miracle cleaner called vinegar. So aside from hiring cleaning services to keep your house or office clean, try using vinegar for many of your immediate cleaning needs.